Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SURGERY TOMORROW!!

So the big day is tomorrow, and the nerves are definitely kicking in. which is really confusing since i have spent the last year counting down and being excited for the day and now i get super nervous, but i trust my surgeon so it should be all good.On Friday I got a call from the anesthetist and he told me that i actually need to be at the hospital at 12:30 and not 2, there is no eating after midnight tonight, and just gave a quick run through of everything that would happen. Today I had to go back to the orthodontist as one of the surgical hooks had become loose and he just tightened it, it was so short it kind of felt like a waste of an appointment haha. and this is the part that i have been dreading, the pre-op pictures, I really hate having m,y picture taken and i particularly hate my picture being on display. I considered not doing it but i figured that they are pretty important for caparison, so I'll do it for the sake of the blog ;)
Profile shot:


Profile shot forcing mouth closed:


gap:


X-Rays: (sorry, not the best quality)


More X-Rays, as you can see my wisdom teeth are near the surface, they are coming out tomorrow also:


So I'll update as soon as possible, although it may not be for a few days but we'll see. Wish me luck!!! and goodd luck to everyone else who is having their surgery! :)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! You'll be fine and back to normal before you know it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, i think to you.
    and is for your healt smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I am in the waiting room for surgery and my nervousness has calmed down a little, I'm due for surgery in about an hour, it is now 3pm an I am absolutely starving I haven't eaten since 12am. so thank you for the well wishes it means alot

    ReplyDelete