Saturday, December 17, 2011

DAY 2 POST OP

I woke up today feeling much better then the day before and things were looking up, I had almost no pain beside a very small ache, and I was a little more mobile without getting dizzy. My swelling did increase this day particularly around my lip so this made eating an even greater challenge, and on top of that the want for solid chewy food kicked in and I was amazed at how much of what is on tv is food related. I took my pain killers later which double as a muscle relaxant, which made me feel better because I keep getting a wired sensation on my right side which I need to ask my surgeon about, this makes me go to sleep almost immediately. when I woke up about an hour later I was starting to develop a very chesty cough which Is making it a little difficult to breathe, I'm pretty sure that I have gotten a chest infection from someone, perfect timing right? this has kept me awake alot of the night I woke up about 5 times with coughing fits which causes pain in my jaw. It is now the morning on day 3 and I'm feeling pretty crappy with a lack of sleep so if I sound a little down its because of my lack of sleep, I'm so tierd! so anyone up for surgery make sure you keep away from sick people as it is the worst feeling in the world to be sick after jaw surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment