Friday, June 15, 2012

DEBRACED!!!!

YES the day has finally come, I am a little late, but it is here, I am now free of the hated traintracks, i am no longer a brace face or metal mouth. I now have lovely pearly whites, perfectly straight and as fine as fine can be. 
So im prettty happy with the results, who wouldnt be after 5 years 5 months, to break it down it is 65 months, over 1967 days to be exact!! that is  quarter of my life.

 I was really paranoid that I would have stains or my teeth would look slightly yellow, i went throught all the worst case scenarios, but I everything worked out perfectly. I got them taken off 2 days ago, and it was not nearly as bad as i thought it would be, it was a little uncomfortable at times but obvioursly worth it. I got my retainer today and it is not the nicest thing in the world, I havent quite figured out how to talk or anything with them but i'm sure ill get the hang of it.

I would love to go on and tell you how wonderfully amazing my teeth are, how happy I am but here are some pictures, they arent the best, but its late so ill probably put better ones on soon:







4 comments:

  1. You look stunning hun!!! Its such a relief when the braces are off!! Congratulations :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You look amazing! You're finally done! It must feel so great. Congrats Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! So jealous! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you check your blog anymore, but I wanted to tell you it helped me a lot in making my decision to have the same surgery. It is very informative, and I am really pleased with my results too. You look great!

    ReplyDelete